Okay, so you asked, and I’m answering! I recently had a few readers email to ask me which book they needed to read first. I’ve had multiple people ask me if my books have to be read in order. And I had one reader request a reading list. So it got me thinking, “Hey, you should make a reading list of your books!”
The more I write and publish, I realize the harder it is for readers to keep track of what they’ve read, and which series are where. So here’s a PDF file you can download, check off as you read, and go in order (if you wish. You actually DON’T have to read my books in order!).
So a couple of things:
1. No, you don’t need to read these in order. *I* personally think it’s more enjoyable that way, as you’ll see previous couples in some of the later books. But it is not necessary.
2. The books are standalone romances, each featuring a new couple. They are linked into a series based on the location/ranch/farm where they take place.
3. The PDF of my books (current as of October 30, 2017) is here. Download a copy and get checking those boxes!
4. You can find all my books here.
5. I am developing a way to reward readers when they’ve read an entire series of mine, or perhaps 10, 15, 20, 25, etc. books. Is this something you’re interested in? I was thinking pins or something.